Do You Have A Construction Project We Can Help With?
STABILINI VISINONI LIMITED
PROJECTS EXECUTED FROM 2003 – 2017
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Complex – This is Construction of Teaching Hospital Complex with Student Hostels.
- MMA2 – Aftermath of the fire that gutted the old Lagos Domestic Airport. The reconstruction of the Airport was awarded to Stabilini Visinoni Limited after the first Concessionaires was unable to proceed with project.
- Central Shopping Complex – Ogbomosho, Oyo State. – The Contract to construct an ultra-modern market was awarded to Stabilini Visinoni Ltd in 2003.
- Sapele Township Stadium – Delta State Government awarded this project to SVL in 2005.
- Asaba Township Stadium – Delta State Government also awarded the construction of this project to SVL in 2006.
- Punch Newspaper Factory complex. – In 2007, the Board of the Punch Newspapers awardee construction of their ultra-modern factory complex to SVL. The project was a two phased project of production factory and an Administrative Block.
- NDC Participant Quarters -1: NDC PQ-1 as is fondly called was awarded to SVL in 2007. The Project comprised of 7 floors of 2-bed room four flats on each floor.
- Kwara State Government – Cargo Airport, Ilorin: – This project was awarded to SVL in June 2007. The project was a construction of Cargo Terminal at the Ilorin Airport. The project was successfully completed.
- Kwara State Government – First Lady Office:- the Project was awarded to SVL in May 2008 for the construction of an office Complex for the First lady of Kwara State.
- Kwara State Government – Metropolitan Square complex:- This project was project designed to host events of the State government. The project was awarded for construction to SVL in January 2008.
- Osun State Government – In 2010, the Government of Osun State awarded construction of the Engineering block of its state University to SVL, the project was successfully completed and commissioned.
- Indian High Commission Chancery. The Government of Indian through its High Commission in Nigeria awarded construction of its High Commission in Nigeria to SVL. The project was successfully completed.
- Indian High commission: – The government of Indian also awarded construction of its High commissioner’s residence to SVL for construction. The project was successfully executed and completed.
- National Defence College:- Inject Substation Project; This project was awarded to SVL in December 2014 and was successfully completed within the time frame.
- National Defence College – Sewage and water reticulation: – This project was awarded to SVL in December 2014. This project was successfully completed within the time frame.
- National Defence College – Participant Quarter -2:- This project was awarded to SVL to complete after the contractor handling it abandoned the project. The Project was successfully completed and delivered within the stipulated time.
- National Defence College – Staff Quarter Project: this is a new project just awarded to SVL. It is a 56 flats of 3-bedroom flat of four on each floor of seven floors. It is a confirmation of the client’s believes in the quality of projects handled by SVL to NDC over periods of time.